Overview Apply for job
Full-time self-employed driver positions with Supreme Delivery Service ltd delivering packages and great customer experiences!
We’re seeking reliable, hard-working and passionate people who can succeed in a fast-paced environment.
At Supreme Delivery Service we are extremely passionate about what we do. We have an outstanding fleet at our disposal whereby we deliver everything from raw materials to consumables and finished goods. Customer experience is key to us and we strive to leave our customers smiling. Sound good? Why not read on to find out how to join us?
Successful drivers always put safety first and care deeply about the customer!
What we are offering:
• Compensation - £86-£115+vat basic pay per day (current peak rate £115 for 9hrs route)
• Easy and fast application process as no CV and delivery experience required
• Safe working conditions
• Motivated and diverse team
• 24/7 driver support hotline which helps you on the road
• Packages are presorted for your van loading
• With us everyone is heard and everyone is observed. A flat hierarchy enables discussions at eye level
• Daily interaction with customers
• New and stylish delivery uniform
• Load vans and deliver packages, by driving, stepping in and out of the vehicle safely
• Adhere to all safety regulation on the road
• Operate an electronic device for GPS and daily records
• Greet and interact with customers and the public with a professional and positive attitude
• Independent problem solver with good communication skills
• The ability and will to be able to use the stairs to deliver packages
• Able to lift and deliver packages (up to 23 kgs.)
• Must be of legal age and hold a valid driving license
• Commercial (or work-related) driving experience is a plus but not required
• Approximate working hours per day are 9
Apply today by messaging us:
Linkin: Drivers Hub Recruitment Ltd