Overview Apply for job
- Salary: £8.00 to £12.00 /hour.
- Full time, part time and flexible working hours
Its hands on, physical and full of variety. No two shifts are ever the same. For most of the day you’ll feel like your own boss, delivering to your customers but there is always a team of managers and colleagues ready to support you when you need them.
Delivery drivers in Drivers Hub: –
- To serve your customer’s with a smile & take care of their deliveries as if they were your own;
- Load your car, motorbike or pushbike where required and do regular checks to make sure it’s road worthy;
- Represent the UBER Eats brand whilst on the Drivers Hub roads; and
- Drive safely, responsibly and within the law.
Delivery drivers in Drivers Hub will need: –
- Bicycle / Pushbike
- Motorbike with CBT or full licence
- Car/Van with full driving licence
Drivers Hub delivery drivers will need: –
- EU/UK Driver’s Licence – Front and Back
- Bank statement – dated within last 3 months
- Certificate of Motor Insurance – Must cover food delivery or hire and reward not excluding food delivery
Drivers Hub will need to show: –
- Proof of ID
- Proof of address
- Proof of licencing
- Proof of insurance